Sunday, October 4, 2009
Kudos
Kudos to Brian and Ruth for putting the 20 questions together for us. Thanks to to everyone who went through the list of class-submitted questions and chose their top 20. I tried to coordinate just three of those to see which ones matched each other, and that was hard enough. I really appreciate what Ruth did for us. Brian, you were the organizer and the solution-go-to man. I am anxious to see how the survey turned out. I will do my best to figure out how to put this into a graph form! At my age, I am still have all of these firsts! This is my first blog, this is my first on-line survey, etc. Although I feel somewhat frustrated/overwhelmed, I am really glad that I am learning these things, and I am really glad that I am getting to know all of you a little bit. By the time we are done with this program in 2011, I am sure that we will know each other well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Judy - Once Brian sends the results to you in Excel, it should be relatively easy to put it into a graph if you choose. Excel has a really nice and easy graph maker. You basically highlight the data then follow the prompts in the graph maker tool. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your help! So much to learn!
ReplyDelete