I need to do some more work on my paper. I just used Jonesville's part of the survey. I had better go back and look at some of the other schools to make a comparison. The paper has been hard to write because I have learned so much, but I still need to use some of the things that I learned to fully appreciate them. Putting the ideas into practice will be the real test of my learning!
Again, I want to say thank you to Central for offering this program, to Mr. Umpstead for providing me with a good first-experience in the Educational Technology Master's Program, and to my fellow classmates for giving me valuable lessons!
Yes I agree. This class has been great for me to give me the confidence to try things I never would have dreamed. Not that long ago I really thought that I never would use technology all that much, or would not be able to due to my age or my abilities. I have a really long way to go and i too hope I am able to keep up. As a science teacher it does just make sense to use lots of technology and to keep learning. I'm not confident on my writing ability but I've been taking one step at a time.
ReplyDelete