I did take a break to go to Wal-Mart. My watch battery had died a couple of days ago, and I couldn't stand it any more; I needed the watch on my arm, not my cell phone clock! When I was there, I saw a fellow teacher from the elementary school. She said that she had taken the survey for me! Yea! I know there will be at least two from our school!
I came back home after grabbing a bite to eat at my very gracious daughter's house. We knew that she had some leftovers and wouldn't mind a couple of drop-ins! Kristyn, you are the best! Our son-in-law was on call and had been called out to a home. He is a CPS worker. It probably is not good that he gets called out on a Sunday night. His is a very tough job. We stayed long enough to eat and be entertained for a few minutes by our almost 20-month-old granddaughter. That put a smile on my face, and I was off to "play" on the computer some more.
I am exhausted, and my head is spinning. I have three tech plans on my table to review. I have the tech standards. I tried to print the English standards, but only part of it would print even though I have new ink cartridges in my printer. Very strange! When technology works, it is great, but when it doesn't, it is very frustrating! I also have the two rubrics for our assignments out to see if I have things started correctly. How many days are left again? I will not panic; I will not panic....
Judy- I'm really lucky there are tech savy people in class. All the work done by Brian and Ruth is a really big gift. You spoke about firsts, for me too, lots of them. I always want to learn more things to wow and amaze the students or perhaps just not to put them to sleep. Technology keeps them alert. I'm not sure how well I'm doing on the project, but if the purpose of the class was to learn I think its a good thing. I used the rubistar site as well for the rubric and was really impressed. I have actually made 3 rubrics now from rubistar.
ReplyDelete