Sunday, September 20, 2009

My First Blog Ever

I keep thinking of the saying about teaching old dogs new tricks. That is how I feel right now. I have never done a blog. I am not overly comfortable, but to move forward, one must take the first step. Here goes.

I am excited about the 590 class, but I am also feeling some anxiety. I have a lot of learning to do. I am from the manual typewriter generation. I moved comfortably to the electric typewriter and even to the computer as a wordprocessor and for e-mails. Now I will be learning the other things that technology can do. I have so much to learn, but I do believe that technology is the way that education is moving. I want to stay progressive, but please bear with me if I seem backward! I need all the help I can get.

1 comment:

  1. I'm there with you! I really think it is a good thing to challenge ourselves especially as the years go by.

    ReplyDelete